Server - Part Time
Our Servers are responsible for providing our guests with an exceptional one-of-a-kind dining experience at the Rancho Santa Fe Golf Club restaurant.
If you have a positive attitude, are a self-motivated, energetic individual with a willingness to learn then we want to hear from you! This is a fantastic opportunity to grow in your profession. We have various shifts available. Candidates must be available to work mornings and evenings, weekdays, weekends and holidays. The Rancho Santa Fe Club restaurant is closed on Mondays.
- A minimum of 2-years of restaurant server experience is preferred but not required.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalency.
- Knowledge of health, safety and sanitation procedures.
- Knowledge of table service procedures.
- Experience carrying heavy service trays.
- Ability to multi-task and perform tasks under pressure within tight time constraints.
- Ability to understand verbal and written instructions.
- Must read, write, speak and understand English.
- Frequent or occasional need to perform the following physical activities: grasping, finger dexterity, bending, pushing, pulling, twisting. Lifting/carrying up to 30 pounds.
- Standing and walking on various surfaces for an extended period of time.
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration. All offers are contingent upon a successful pre-employment background check as well as a drug screen. (We follow Federal guidelines related to drug screening results), prior to appointment of position.
Rancho Santa Fe Association is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability or any other protected class under federal, state or local law.
All offers are contingent upon a successful pre-employment background check as well as a drug screen.