With the quickly changing news about COVID-19, you may be wondering what businesses are still open and offering services to the community. Below is a list of the organizations and their current statuses as of today.
Community Organizations & Services
- Senior Center
Programs and classes are on hold until further notice. Volunteers are on stand by to provide non-contact delivery to homes (Monday to Friday 9 am – 5 pm). To contact a volunteer, please call (858) 756-3041. Email the Senior Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- RSF Historical Society
The La Flecha house is temporarily closed until further notice. Visit www.rsfhs.org for more information.
The Library Guild Office and Book Cellar are closed, and all programs are canceled through May 2020. Due dates are extended, late fees are waived, and returns are not currently being accepted. Find digital materials at www.sdcl.org. See letter from President, and find more information at www.rsflibraryguild.org. To ask a question or make a donation, call (858) 759-8421 and leave a voicemail, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Community Center
The Community Center is postponing all programs and is closed until further notice. For updates, visit www.rsfcc.org.
- Rancho Riding Club
The Club is partially closed, but lessons continue with members only, and social distancing is implemented. The Club's hours are Tuesday to Sunday 8 am - 5 pm, and members may call (858) 756-2923.
- Banc of California is open Mondays and Fridays from 10 am - 12 pm. Call (858) 400-2993.
- Bank of America is open Monday to Friday from 10 am - 4 pm. Call (858) 759-7280.
- Chase is open Monday to Friday from 9:30 am - 4 pm. Call (858) 756-3777.
- OneWest is open Monday to Friday from 10 am - 2 pm. Call (858) 756-1501.
- Union Bank is open Monday to Friday from 10 am - 4 pm. Call (858) 756-2426.
- Wells Fargo is open Monday to Friday from 8:30 - 4 pm. Call (858) 756-4480.
- Post Office
Adhering to government and local measures, and remains open.
- Gas Station
The gas station and workshop both remain open for business. Modified gas hours are Monday to Friday 7 am - 5 pm, and workshop hours are Monday to Friday 8 am - 4 pm. Call (858) 756-2929.
Open for regular business hours with social distancing implemented Monday to Friday 9 am - 6 pm, and Saturdays 10 am - 3pm. Call (858) 756-3096 for prescriptions and other essentials.
- Santa Fe Irrigation District (SFID)
Main office is closed to the public, but workers remain on duty to provide service during this time. Continuing operations are necessary to bring safe water to properties within the district. Visit sfidwater.org for more information.
- R. Roger Rowe School - Closed
- Ranch Clubhouse Restaurant at the Golf Club
Accepting to-go orders (including daily specials and bottles of wine) for curbside pickup 11 am – 8 pm Tuesday through Saturday. You may call to place an order at (858) 756-1182.
- Dining in is available again, and the restaurant is open Tuesday to Saturday for lunch from 11 am - 3 pm and dinner from 5 pm - 9 pm. Sunday brunch is from 9 am - 3 pm, and dinner from 5 pm - 9 pm.
- The summer brunch, lunch, and dinner menus are now available, including new wood-fired items.
- The Inn at Rancho Santa Fe
Restaurant dining room is closed and is taking to-go orders only at this time from 8 am - 8 pm. Pickup is available at the hostess station inside. Orders may be placed at (858) 756-1131. See their menu here.
- Caffe Positano
Both RSF locations are open for regular business everyday (takeout only) 6 am – 5 pm.
- Rancho Roasters
Open for takeout only during regular business hours (Monday to Saturday 8 am – 4 pm, and Sundays from 8 am - 2 pm).
- RSF Bistro
Offering to-go orders for pickup, including bottles of wine. Business hours are Monday to Saturday from 11 am - 3 pm, and 5 pm - 9 pm. Call (858) 756-1221 to place an order, and view their menu and other information here.
- Thyme in the Ranch
Offering curbside pickup and delivery during regular business hours (Tuesday to Saturday from 7 am – 3 pm). Call (858) 759-0747 to place an order or view the menu on their website. Their sister company, Something Homemade, is also offering home-meal delivery everyday from 11 pm – 3 pm for that evening's dinner. Visit their site here, or call (858) 245-1004 to place an order.
- Nick & G's
Open for pickup and delivery everyday from 3 pm - 8 pm. Call (858) 381-4586 to order, or view their menu and order here.
- Mille Fleurs - Open for takeout beginning May 1, 2020. Business hours are Wednesday to Sunday from 2 pm - 8 pm. Order through their website at www.millefleurs.com. To-go wine and bar offerings are also available.
- Association Office
Closed, but members may email, or leave a message to be returned at (858) 756-1174.
- RSF Golf Club
Golf course is closed.
- RSF Tennis Club
Courts are closed.
- RSF Fields
Open for passive use only. Check status via the field hotline at (858) 756-6786. The playground structure at the ball fields is closed.
- RSF Association Trails
Trails are open to members only.
- Arroyo Preserve
The Arroyo Preserve is open for passive use only. Camping and activities are suspended and Association permits will not be issued until further notice. Vehicles are not permitted at this time.
We will keep you posted regarding updates here on our website, and via our newsletters. For more information on COVID-19, please see the Centers for Disease Control.