RSF Association Responds to Governor's Mandate
March 20, 2020 – The RSF Association facilities, operations and employees are following the Governor's pandemic mandate requiring residents to stay at home except for essential needs. Here's how the restrictions are affecting RSF Association and its members:
- Association Office – The Association administrative office is closed. Employees in the general services division are working remotely to provide services needed to keep the Association running, including accounting, payroll, Human Resources and more. Members should contact employees via email.
- Patrol – Considered essential employees, RSF Patrol officers are continuing to provide security and support to members.
- Golf Club – The Golf Club has suspended all golf-related activities, effective today. Golf Club members who wish to pick up their golf equipment may do so until 2:00 pm Sunday, March 22. See letter from the G.M. Critical golf course maintenance will continue.
- Tennis Club – The Tennis Club has suspended all activities and is closed, effective today.
- Rancho Clubhouse Restaurant – The restaurant is providing a take out menu with curbside pick up as a service to members.
- Osuna Ranch – Horsekeeping, including feeding and stall cleaning, is continuing.
- Trails – The trails are open. Members are encouraged to use social distancing and be cautious on trails left wet and muddy from the rain.
- Sports Fields – Sports fields are closed till further notice.