COVID-19 Tennis Club Updates
March 20, 2020 – As of today the Rancho Santa Fe Tennis Club is closed in accordance with Governor Newsom's California State Mandate. (Read article)
TEMPORARY SCHEDULE CHANGES AT THE TENNIS CLUB
March 19, 2020 – Due to the Covid-19 recommendations of less than 10 people gathering, RSF Tennis Club will be postponing scheduled Open Play for tennis and pickleball. This includes Men's Saturday morning tennis and all Open Play sessions for pickleball until further notice. The Rancho Santa Fe Tennis Club values our members and staff, and their health and safety is a top priority. We appreciate your understanding during this unprecedented time, and look forward to getting back to a normal schedule when it is feasible to do so.
SCHEDULE CHANGES DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK
March 17, 2020 – Our goal is to keep you safe while still enjoying our club. In order to do that please note the following changes effective immediately.
- The Tennis Club Board meeting scheduled for Weds, March 18 is cancelled.
- All league play and social events are canceled until further notice.
- School related functions (teams, ISPE etc) are canceled until further notice.
- We understand you may be looking for something to do while school is out but we discourage large groups from gathering.
- The good news is clinics and lessons will continue as planned.
We expect the club to be in high demand over the next few weeks. We ask for your patience as we try to serve all members and get you on the courts. We thank you for helping us keep RSFTC a healthy place for our wonderful community. We will keep you updated if any further changes arise.