4th of July Parade
Members and their guests are invited to the 26th Annual 4th of July Parade! The 36th Annual Rancho Santa Fe Fourth of July Parade begins at 1:00 pm in the Village of Rancho Santa Fe and will conclude with a community celebration with barbecue picnic and concert. The parade will feature parade princesses from R. Roger Rowe School, floats, fire trucks, vintage cars, riders on horseback, and children of all ages on bikes, on scooters, in wagons and on foot.
The parade route begins at the corner of Avenida de Acacias and El Tordo and loops through the heart of the Village on La Flecha and Paseo Delicias. Please note the immediate streets involved in the parade route will be closed, guests are asked to park outside of the Village area and walk in. For those dropping viewers off for the parade, we recommend you do so at the Post Office to avoid parade traffic and closures.
- Paseo Delicias from El Tordo to Avenida de Acacias
- La Granada from El Tordo to La Flecha
- Avenida de Acacias from La Granada to La Flecha
- Linea Del Cielo from El Fuego to Paseo Delicias
- Via de Santa Fe from La Flecha to Paseo Delicias
- La Flecha from La Granada to Paseo Delicias
- El Tordo from Linea Del Cielo to La Granada